CX Maxima BLU RZ Video clip

OP
ontarget7

ontarget7

WKR
Ok, this shaft I have marked with a black dot in the middle of the white one to set it apart from the rest of them. Out of 24 shafts while hanging the 1.94# weight this one has the largest deviation around the circumference at .012.
Figured this one would make for a good test on how they react dynamically. To my surprise at every 90* turn I am still getting perfect entry at 20 yards, no tail left or right.

The more I pick apart this test the more I see how their technology has merit. If this testing stays true to my current finding you would literally not have to index the CX Red Zone arrows.
5e861c932f29a6753b6b4a626438c448.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still use the original maxima hunter arrows because I haven't found anything that works as well and they are consistently one of the most durable arrows out of mine and my friends arrows. Ontarget I'm running a similar length arrow with 40 grains of weight on the back of the insert.

Pramo

WKR
I always shot CX 3D selects then moved to Maxima hunter selects and never had broadhead tuning problems, they were great arrows. Since they stopped the Maxima hunters I have been through quite a few arrow brands and types and it takes a good bit more work to tune the arrows.

I never bought and Maxima Reds since the red color just looked goofy to me

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I still use the original maxima hunter arrows because I haven't found anything that works as well and they are consistently one of the most durable arrows out of mine and my friends arrows.

Those Hunters are still the best shooting arrows with my 60lb bow. I tried the 450's (the .298 spine Hunters) in my 70lb bows, but never got the same accuracy as my 350's at 60.

OP
ontarget7

ontarget7

WKR
CX is all I used to shoot

I am extremely surprised with the in depth test results so far on the Red Zone technology. It may just sway me to go back to CX again. They honestly react dynamically different than any other arrow I have tested. Definitely not a gimmick in their technology

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk