BE Deep impacts vs Spartans

Grumman

WKR
Im really tempted to order up a dozen spartans to try out. Only problem I see with them is they sport some of the ugliest shafts I have seen lol. all that yellow and red is godawful. If I do get them I'll have to see if I can get that crap off. Yes, I know that is a moot gripe in the grand scheme.

Get them as bare shafts and fletch yourself or have them built up. That is what I ended up doing. Feedback from the proshop is that the factory wraps are a pain to refletch on those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
dont the shafts come with the same logo/colors?

Yes but not near as bad as the fletched arrows from BE that have the red/yellow wrap that goes way up the shaft further. Here's a pic of mine.
432ef1d3eb5301671a409bf2544c08fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L

Lheise88

FNG
I do wish a lot of the arrow companies would just make a plain Jane arrow. No need for all those colors and graphics on a arrow for hunting

Capra

Lil-Rokslider
Just hit the label with a scuff pad and some acetone when you are preping them to fletch. They will come right off

Im really tempted to order up a dozen spartans to try out. Only problem I see with them is they sport some of the ugliest shafts I have seen lol. all that yellow and red is godawful. If I do get them I'll have to see if I can get that crap off. Yes, I know that is a moot gripe in the grand scheme.

From what I've seen rubbing alcohol or acetone takes decals right off if that's helpful.