What broadhead are you using?

TheCougar

WKR
The thread title says it all... I'll go first. I'm shooting 100gr Rage Chisel Tips, but I think I am going to try some NAP Killzones this year. I may also bump up to 125gr or add an insert since I am on the low end of FOC.

Felix40

WKR
Spitfire magnums right now. I will probably be ordering some NAP FOCs to try on deer and animals smaller than elk too.

Last edited:
I use a few different ones based on what I am hunting. But the top ones in my quiver presently are: Bishop Holy Trinity, Exodus, and Killzones. All in 125 gr. While all fly extremely well, the flight and durability winner is the Holy Trinity...but the cut is a bit smaller than the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm shooting fixed blade Slick Trick 125s otherwise Swhacker 125gr 2 blades. They can be hard to find but great results.

elkguide

WKR
Depends what I'm hunting.

Varmints and small game, I use Slick Tricks
Turkeys, Killzones or Rage
Deer, Elk my preferred head is the original German Kinetic but I also use Slicks and Solids

Yotekiller

Lil-Rokslider
I've had good luck with NAP Spitfires and Grim reapers on whitetails. Going to try killzones this year.

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
Helix 125gr deep six, have used slick tricks and really like too. would still be with slick tricks if they had a 125 grain option available in the deep six insert.

NDGuy

WKR
For close range shots in my bowstand for deer, Rage Hypodermics, absolutely stupid the hole they put in an animal.

Any time I think I may be taking a longer shot I would use a slick trick tho, they work great.

BGLEMIN

FNG
I recently switched to Kudu Point Broadheads. Great flight, super tough, and just look mean.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I have all 125gr.....Shuttle T's, Slick Tricks, Wac'em 3 and 4 blade, Strikers, Silverflames, SF XL's, Ramcats, Spitfires, Fatal Steels, and just got some Killzones to try. I'm quite confident that every one of these heads will hit the bullseye out to at least 60.

SunShine

Lil-Rokslider
I'm using German Kinetics right now for pigs.

But I switch off to Carbon Express XT's, Solids Legends and Wasp Boss 4 blades.

I have those XXL German Kinetics that are 1 7/8 wide cut,,,, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk