Bee Stinger Stabilizer coming loose

Hunthigh1

WKR
I have a bee stinger hunter setup with a 10' front stab and 8' side bar. I love the simplicity and speed when removing and attaching with this setup, but the dang thing keeps wanting to come loose at the bow mount and the side bar bracket mount.

Anyone else have similar issue? Should i put some blue loktite on those threads? i need to get this figured out before hunting season because this will not fly when chasing elk and banging it through the woods. I am just shooting it and handling it gently and the thing is loosening up. . .

I will really crank on those threads, but i cant go much tigher without damaging something. . .

TheCougar

WKR
Blue loktite. I think it actually says to do that in the installation instructions. It won't come loose once you use the blue goo.

I wax all the threads heavily. Seems to help a lot.

I do the same with field points and broadheads as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gumbo

WKR
I had the problem with the same setup and my leather strap sandwiched in between the mount and the riser. I went to a strap with a metal grommet in-between the the mount and the strap and the problem was solved.

gumbl3

WKR
Is there a wrist strap? May need to find a longer bolt and possibly rechase the threads if they're messed up from the mount coming off and on

Had the same problem and like Gumbo mentioned, I decided that it was the leather on my DIY wrist strap that allowed it to loosen. I reworked the hole, shaving a little bit off allowing for a tighter seal and all seems to be well. I have used plumbers tape before and that works as well. I would try that and the wax idea before I went crazy with the blue goo.