Need ideas for a new used short draw bow

I am blessed with a 26" dl and am currently shooting a Martin Moab Pro, 63 lb, 400gr arrow.
I got 233fps thru the chrony last year and would like to do better.
I like my current bow. I shoot it well.
Just jonesing for more speed and not at 2017 prices.
Your thoughts?

maybe a hoyt like a nitrum. theres a lot of them out there and you could probably get one for under 500 used. since hoyt has 3 different cam sizes the shorter draw will still get a full cam rotation and wont lose as much speed as its more efficient.

Trial153

WKR
The Elite spirit tunes well at factory specs, 26-27" get 60 pound limbs for it and 26 mods add you should be good to go.

OP
T
Thanks.
Hoyt Nitrum Turbo #1 cam is def on the radar but don't see many v
Bowtech BTX 28 is another.
Keep them coming.

I would really look at getting a btx 28. Best cam on the market. The btx is going cheap too because of their early limb problems that are now resolved.

6.5Express

Lil-Rokslider
I've got a Mathews dxt that has a slightly higher ibo rating. It's currently at 26.5" and is for sale. Not sure if you could squeak another half inch or not or if you might be interested.

OP
T
I've got a Mathews dxt that has a slightly higher ibo rating. It's currently at 26.5" and is for sale. Not sure if you could squeak another half inch or not or if you might be interested.
I'll take a look.
I'm learning that bows or cams that are optimized for short draw lengths seem to be the fastest. I shot a BTX 28 through the chrono at a shop and got 265 with 400gr.
That's 40 fps or nearly 25% faster than what I shoot now and there was still another 8lb or so of draw weight.
I will be glad to research the Matthews DXT.
Post a link.

Cabelas came out with a nice bow branded in there name but is made by Bowtech in a short draw length called the Fortitude L. I bought one and love it. They retail for around $600 but I paid in $400 and some change for mine because I caught it on sale. I'd definitely take a look at it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unoboats

WKR
I shoot a Hoyt carbon defiant turbo, but wanted a fast light weight bow to turkey hunt with. I had killed my first bull elk with a Bowtech Carbon overdrive, discontinued, but at 63 lbs and a 400 spine lightweight arrow was getting 309 fps. Easy drawing and very accurate. Had sold mine and then just found one on ebay glad i have one again, a deadly little bow

OP
T
I shoot a Hoyt carbon defiant turbo, but wanted a fast light weight bow to turkey hunt with. I had killed my first bull elk with a Bowtech Carbon overdrive, discontinued, but at 63 lbs and a 400 spine lightweight arrow was getting 309 fps. Easy drawing and very accurate. Had sold mine and then just found one on ebay glad i have one again, a deadly little bow
Which cam and draw length?