Best Bow Shop in NW Montana

kingfisher

Lil-Rokslider
I have learned over the years that not all bow shops are created equal. In fact there are some you couldn't pay me to take my bow to. What bow shops have you come to trust over the years that have displayed expertise in advanced tuning and bow work? I live in Kalispell, but for good bow work would be willing to travel a couple hours. Any good bow shops in Kalispell that really know their stuff? Any indoor ranges in the area? Thanks

Last edited:

WKR
Not in your area but I'll plug Bugs and Bullets in Butte. They've taken good care of me and I drive a hundred miles to get there now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I can't speak for any shops in Kalispell, but if you're up for the drive Straight 6 in Missoula can't be beat. No indoor ranges but they know their stuff and their customer service is top notch.

Straight Six in Missoula. The best part is there are only two people who will help you. The Owner Casey or the Manager Dave, both are very good and you will walk out of there happy. Dave is a member on here backcountryMT.

I have learned over the years that not all bow shops are created equal. In fact there are some you couldn't pay me to take my bow to. What bow shops have you come to trust over the years that have displayed expertise in advanced tuning and bow work? I live in Kalispell, but for good bow work would be willing to travel a couple hours. Any good bow shops in Kalispell that really know their stuff? Any indoor ranges in the area? Thanks

Spirit Quest south of Kalispell has treated me good. Plus they have an indoor range there as well.

Gumbo

WKR
Straight 6 was great to me when I walked in with a bow I didn't buy from them and needed help. Casey went out of his way to help and didn't try to make a dime off of me. Can't ask for more than that.