1-arrow cold bow 7-day challenge, sponsored by Black Ovis

DeepMauka

Lil-Rokslider
Just saw this thread. Will start compiling my 7 day shots at work this week(can bring a block and shoot out back). Will shoot with broad heads in weird positions like I find myself hunting.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just saw this thread. Will start compiling my 7 day shots at work this week(can bring a block and shoot out back). Will shoot with broad heads in weird positions like I find myself hunting.
They have chosen a winner already but it is a fun challenge anytime to confirm your personal max distance.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
New bow is all adjusted and operating properly.

After a blazing hot weekend that involved a failed spearfishing trip where I smashed my foot, massive amounts of stress from a nursing entrance exam I take this morning, and a long day of work, I made one shot at a ranged distance of fifty yards.
KIMG0447.jpg

Fatcamp

WKR
Lazy morning followed by a four mile run.

Shot while still breathing hard as soon as I got back. Reeeeaaaalllly have to focus when fatigued. Ranged 50 yards.

KIMG0487.jpg

We drew our rifle tags for any deer west river. Between my wife and I we will have two months to fill four mule deer tags. Only seven weeks to go. Really anxious about it. Have worked hard to develop the knowledge and skills required to make this a successful season, and do these tags justice.

Black Ovis is where I shop for a lot of great gear

Great company fast shipping good prices with the rokslide discount too

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
Due to travel for work and getting our rifles dialed in we haven't touched our bows in 10 days or so.

Cold shots this morning. She shot 40. I shot 50. All of our practice since Christmas seems to have paid off. Five weeks until we hunt, and two weeks until we go camp in our hunting area.

KIMG0525.jpg