Single bevel 2 blade users input

DEW0341

WKR
Wondering what single bevels people use on here, I am considering giving some a try, was going to test out some DRT's because they are affordable. Be shooting em out of a defiant 34

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are lots of good inescapable but Bishop Archery makes the best, bar none. Their passionate research and development has led them to some conclusions contrary to Ashly's reports. Their heads are uniquely designed and they use the strongest Steel of any head on the market and they are all CNC machined from a solid piece of that steel and they are 100% made in the USA.

And their new Pipeline models are more affordable than their Tool Steel models. All are guaranteed for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not like DRT not very durable...I love and shoot helix right bevel 125 grain, sucky thing with them though is that they're really slow on shipping sometimes

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hunter6

WKR
I'm trying out kudupoint broadheads this spring and summer. They shoot awsome but I have not put them through an animal yet. Hopefully this fall that will change.

---

Follow me on Instagram @hunter_hindman

nickstone

WKR
I'm trying out kudupoint broadheads this spring and summer. They shoot awsome but I have not put them through an animal yet. Hopefully this fall that will change.

---

Follow me on Instagram @hunter_hindman
I won a pack of kudu's last week at a shoot but haven't tried them out yet, but I've heard nothing but good things about them

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
Blake at Eclipse Broadheads (Leathal, Accurate and Resiliant Broadheads | Eclipse Broadheads) has my vote. His broadheads are flawless and fly incredible. He has single bevels in just about any weight you could want from 125 - 300. I'm set up for 200 grainers in front of brass out of my Halon 32. They fly better than I can shoot and have been very consistent out to 50 yards (which is as far as I have shot them).
(attached a picture of a 200 grain, 2 blade on my work computer.)
View attachment 51772

Can't ask for more than that and Blake's customer service is absolutely second to none.