why Hoyt.....

I do not see where hoyt is any better than the other top 3 or 4 brands. Lots of people just stick to the same that they have shot. Nothing wrong with that. I like em but prefer pse especially with the new cam system.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

YUP,.. My Family owns 3 PSE Bows and we buy them all, a couple of years old (still New, in Box, tho ! ) Most expensive $450.00 !
We shoot, the Decree's and DNA SP's
My 2014 DNA SP set at, 54 LBS shot faster than, my 2014 Hoyt Charger set at 57 LBS,.. with SAME Arrow !!
PSE Bows/Cam's ,..ROCK, IMO

Love my DNA, amazing bow and the new evolve cam system is the best on the market imo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Love my DNA, amazing bow and the new evolve cam system is the best on the market imo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yes, the DNA and Decree's, are very, "fast" Bows,.. I'm 70 yrs old and needed something, a lil' "tamer" to pull and "hold" ( Source Cam ).
My son, recommended that one for me, after doing some "research". I had just bought my 2014 Charger, New in Box a couple of months earlier but, sold it shortly after getting the DNA SP set up. It took a while to learn the PSE grip, but now, it shoot it real well out to 70 yards ( a long ways for, me ). I almost fell for the "Hoyt Hype" again and really wanted, a Pro Defiant but, my son KNOWS, Bows ! Glad I listened !!

I bought an Xpedition this past spring. Bow shoots as close to Hoyt as anything I've shot; Bowtech, PSE, Prime, Mathews, Diamond (by Bowtech).

What I don't like is the dual limb draw stop and not being able to get my draw length in the cam size to give the full rotation for optimizing the "machine". So, needless to say, it's a little short for it to be comfortable...

I bought an Xpedition this past spring. Bow shoots as close to Hoyt as anything I've shot; Bowtech, PSE, Prime, Mathews, Diamond (by Bowtech).

What I don't like is the dual limb draw stop and not being able to get my draw length in the cam size to give the full rotation for optimizing the "machine". So, needless to say, it's a little short for it to be comfortable...

The PSE Decree and the DNA SP have adjustable modules on the Cams (for every 1/2 inch of pull, needed ) I was shooting a 29" draw, went to 28.5" and got a little more "back wall" and that allowed me to get more "back tension" on, my Carter release, which helped make me, a better shot. Also, the String angle was longer on, the DNA SP for me ( I'm 6'0" ). Now, the string touches my nose. I've owned BowTech, Hoyts and now this, PSE. I think most "Name Brands" are "good" IF, you can shoot them "well" ! Good Luck this, Hunting Season,.. everyone !