broadhead testing

desertcj

WKR
I've loved the performance I've had with 100 grain 4 blade stingers but have always had a little doubt in my mind with the way the bleeders are held and the ferrule in that area. Interesting to see that one of them pretty well came apart and at the same time the serrated one looks great.

I am using 2 blade Black Hornet Serrazors. The ferules are stronger on the 2 blade, not notched out for the bleeders. I never shot them at cow bones, but they tore up the deer leg bone I tested them on.

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Chris and everyone that helped: Thank you for testing the Iron Will broadheads along with so many others. We truly appreciate all the time, money, and effort you put into this enormous test. While I too shot into heavy bones to help decide our materials, unbiased independent testing is extremely valuable to any product development engineer. For this I truly thank you. If you have future testing planned, I would be happy to supply broadheads.

OP
If you do any further testing, do you plan on testing any wac'ems?
wac'ems fly great, but the blades are weak and their retention system is not very good. I did shoot one at bone this weekend a friend brought over and lets just say we couldn't find the broadhead after it hit bone.

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
Also interested in solids and slick tricks. I've shot the mags for whitetails but would probably shoot the vipers on elk.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Hmmmm.......I'm gonna have to hit the butcher up and see if I can get some bones. I finished ripping out my deck and hot tub so have some extra time on my hands now.:)

great job boys....so what you're saying is don't go to Wal-Mart and grab some cheap muzzy BHs??? hahaha. awesome work. running Montecs and Strikers, but only cause I'm still learning about the whole valkrie system. I think I'll be headed that way soon.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

This is awesome. Thanks for taking the time and effort to get such a comprehensive review together!