Multi Pin Slider Recommendations

BKhunter

WKR
Hey All,

I currently have a 5 pin fixed Spott Hogg sight on my bow. I would like to upgrade to a 3 or 5 pin slider. Can anyone recommend some sights that I should be looking at? I come from the school buy once cry once, so I rather spend a little bit more on a sight that will be bomb proof and last then one I will need to replace after a few seasons. Thanks for any advice.

BK

MBG, CBE, Apex take your pick. All are well made and not too bulky. MBG is a pretty good bang for your buck.

Rocky Mountain has a new one out called the Driver that may be ok.

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/archery/68903-bow-sight-final-slider.html

I just went through this. Looked mostly at spot hogg, Montana gold and acxel.

Wound up on the axcel accutouch 3 pin.

Good so far but only about 6 range sessions in. Very well built. Mounted easy. Zero was quick and has held so far.

Only comment I have is that I went with .10 pins. I would do the .19 if I did it again. They are fairly dim compared to my other sight. You can pop the cover or use a sight light. I am still experimenting with my set up.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a black gold 3 pin it's been a great sight. Pins are bright for sure

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OR Archer

WKR
Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg, BG Ascent Verdict, and Axcel Accutouch. All are great sights and would serve you well.

FangAgainstBullet

Lil-Rokslider
I recently made the switch from a single pin to a multi pin slider. Looked at Axcel and MBG before deciding on a 5 pin Tek Hybrid on a dovetail. from CBE. Can't personally speak for the others but it's very well built and solid.

Sodbuster

WKR
You might look for Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg body only.Pull two pins out of the head you have now,mount it up and try it.

I got the apex covert about a month ago. I was curious about multi pin sliders so I went the cheaper route compared to other brands. It was a 4 pin but I took one out and really like only having 3. Sighted in real quick, might be worth a look. Seems real solid

geriggs

WKR
Just bought a 5 pin fast eddie. I like it a lot. Will have to see how it does in low light.