Need mole skin for rest

JP7

Lil-Rokslider
I've always found it with the insoles and other foot stuff in the pharmacy section of Walmart or Smith's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get Leukotape from Amazon for preventative taping on your feet! This stuff is amazing, doesn't come off when hiking and totally prevents blisters!

boom

WKR
get Leukotape from Amazon for preventative taping on your feet! This stuff is amazing, doesn't come off when hiking and totally prevents blisters!

its for his bow arrow rest..not his feet. having said that, i bet it would still work :)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
its for his bow arrow rest..not his feet. having said that, i bet it would still work :)

It's too thin. The arrow still makes noise on my shelf. Moleskin or felt works much better. But I don't like moleskin on the rest itself, it never seems to stay for long.

Go on Amazon and search tarantula silencing fleece. That's the stuff I use but I get it at sportsman's Warehouse.

Sodbuster

WKR
on my QAD's i get felt from w mart.comes in colors and one side is sticky to wrap around the posts. Then I lightly serve with thread. Stays put and one sheet of felt will last a lifetime.

Savage99

WKR
I just applied my first round of moleskin on my old cheap rest. Got it from Wally World by the insoles. Self-sticking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boom

WKR
on my QAD's i get felt from w mart.comes in colors and one side is sticky to wrap around the posts. Then I lightly serve with thread. Stays put and one sheet of felt will last a lifetime.

i did this..but i shrunk wrapped the ends.

boom

WKR
It's too thin. The arrow still makes noise on my shelf. Moleskin or felt works much better. But I don't like moleskin on the rest itself, it never seems to stay for long.

i rarely bounce an arrow of the shelf anymore..any noise seems to come from the arrow drawing across a surface..its a rattle/hum. i do need to tape a soft spot on my bowsight..i do sometimes tap that with an arrow while loading.