Quivalizer. Is it worth it

N2TRKYS

WKR
Why is that? Seems to be some pretty constructive reasoning in here as to the benefits of it. I'd try any well made piece of gear if it was free lol

I don't want something that big and long out in front of my bow. I don't see any benefits to it for my style of hunting. Nothing about it looks convenient for me.

texag10

WKR
I don't find it bothersome in oak forests thick with greebriar vines. It did settle my pin float way down.

WKR
I don't want something that big and long out in front of my bow. I don't see any benefits to it for my style of hunting. Nothing about it looks convenient for me.

And after seeing and feeling the difference a target stab makes, I want it to be longer... To each their own. I can't see myself going back to by stinger front/side and tight spot combo.

I'm going camping this weekend which means a lot of hours of shooting. In interested in poi changes between the 2 positions of the quivalizer though I can't imagine a scenario where I would want it in the traditional position.

N2TRKYS

WKR
And after seeing and feeling the difference a target stab makes, I want it to be longer... To each their own. I can't see myself going back to by stinger front/side and tight spot combo.

I'm going camping this weekend which means a lot of hours of shooting. In interested in poi changes between the 2 positions of the quivalizer though I can't imagine a scenario where I would want it in the traditional position.

I'm with you, I don't have any use for a side stabilizer or tight spot quiver, either.

rodney482

WKR
its no more cumbersome than a nocked arrow. When Im hiking I can run it vertical. Ive tested the quiver to 50 yds running horiz and vert. No poi change

Trial153

WKR
i just bought the newest version with the molded hood. going to give it a go this sping on my open country rig and see how i like it.

WOOD5045

FNG
I'm not Trial153, but I just got back from a 4-day hunt with my Carbon Stealth with a Quivalizer (moulded hood) and I really like the set up. I hiked/glassed the entire trip and the Quivalizer accomplished what I was looking for; a lighter bow that shoots as good as my heavier set up. I normally run a Tight Spot and a Bee Stinger out front, but with the Quivalizer, I was able to dump the Bee Stinger and save some weight.

I think the Tight Spot is a slightly better quiver, but overall, I'm glad I gave the Quivalizer a go. Plus, the Quivalizer makes a great carry handle when it's in the vertical position. YMMV

I'm not Trial153, but I just got back from a 4-day hunt with my Carbon Stealth with a Quivalizer (moulded hood) and I really like the set up. I hiked/glassed the entire trip and the Quivalizer accomplished what I was looking for; a lighter bow that shoots as good as my heavier set up. I normally run a Tight Spot and a Bee Stinger out front, but with the Quivalizer, I was able to dump the Bee Stinger and save some weight.

I think the Tight Spot is a slightly better quiver, but overall, I'm glad I gave the Quivalizer a go. Plus, the Quivalizer makes a great carry handle when it's in the vertical position. YMMV

Thanks for posting. It’s one of the pieces of gear I may try. How did it go spot and stalk? It’s one thing I am concerned with. I don’t usually start a stalk with an arrow nocked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Thanks for posting. It’s one of the pieces of gear I may try. How did it go spot and stalk? It’s one thing I am concerned with. I don’t usually start a stalk with an arrow nocked.

I have been using it since it came out and all of my hunts have been spot and stalk. I have taken a few critters with it on the front of my bows. I won't be switching back anytime soon. Before the Quizalizer came out I was a Tight Spot user.

I have been using it since it came out and all of my hunts have been spot and stalk. I have taken a few critters with it on the front of my bows. I won't be switching back anytime soon. Before the Quizalizer came out I was a Tight Spot user.

Thank you sir! I am hoping a dealer is at the western expo or I find a used one.

lchavez

Lil-Rokslider
On the function side, didn’t work for me. To make it work with my bow in stabilizer mode, I had to rotate the gripper out a ways. Unfortunately this configuration did not work well in quiver mode as the arrows stuck out more than I liked. The lever locks are also loose/noisy. If I tightened them up to eliminate slack, they would not close on the quiver bracket. They could learn a bit from tight spot in this regard. Tight spot lever lock is amazing.

Wanted this to work, just couldn’t come around to like it.

OP
doverpack12
On the function side, didn’t work for me. To make it work with my bow in stabilizer mode, I had to rotate the gripper out a ways. Unfortunately this configuration did not work well in quiver mode as the arrows stuck out more than I liked. The lever locks are also loose/noisy. If I tightened them up to eliminate slack, they would not close on the quiver bracket. They could learn a bit from tight spot in this regard. Tight spot lever lock is amazing.

I ended up buying two. My original before the moulded hood was released then ordered a moulded hood right away. Neither lever lock had anything similar to what you describe.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member

I have several and all of them have levers that open easily and close securely. Option Archery customer service is always there if you need them, did you call?

Trial153

WKR
The levers on mine work fine, they can be adjusted as needed as well. Been a couple weeks now and I like it more and more. It is a lot of weight out front taking a bit of getting used to however I am shooting well with it