Did some long range broadhead shooting today...

What is the difference in profile of this and a VPA? They exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
He knows nobody wants to hear his advertising on Archery Talk so he is now doing it here. I have tried the Bishop Pipline Holy Trinitys and there okay and fly well but don't hold an edge at all. Not worth twice the cost of Better heads. My beef is there is just not enough cutting area on these heads for my likings for Elk.

OP
Bowhuntr64
What is the difference in profile of this and a VPA? They exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, they're not. The same guy that designed the VPA did some work on this head as well, hence the similarities. But the Holy Trinity is quite a bit shorter, thicker, and has a more stout point. The cutting diameter is the same, but the overall surface area is less and the thickness is greater. Thus, it flies incredibly well and is incredibly durable.

OP
Bowhuntr64
He knows nobody wants to hear his advertising on Archery Talk so he is now doing it here. I have tried the Bishop Pipline Holy Trinitys and there okay and fly well but don't hold an edge at all. Not worth twice the cost of Better heads. My beef is there is just not enough cutting area on these heads for my likings for Elk.

I just post about gear and gadgets I like, especially broadheads. Check my posts and YouTube Channel--lots about Exodus and A-TACs as well. As for cutting diameter, everything is a tradeoff. I really like 1 1/8" cutting diameter for elk, as it is balances penetration, durability, and long distance flight well.