New QAD MXT Rest

So I saved up and broke down and got a new QAD MXT rest. They are the super micro adjustable version of the Ultra Rest HDX. One click of the knob and your rest moves 1.9 thousandths of an inch! Talk about making tiny adjustments easy. I could never tinker with my rest like that before; seems I would loosen the bolt and inevitably slide the rest too much. Yesterday I got to ultra fine tune my fixed blade broadheads and was popping balloons at 100 yards. They are super pricey...but really nice.

Attachments

• QAD MXT.jpg
    QAD MXT.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 63
I seen the video when they first came out but couldnt find them for sell , what did you pay ? (If you dont mind me asking)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay03

WKR
I had an eye on these when I first noticed them. Looks very nice and I really like the HDX's I currently use so improving on that seems like a no brainer. My only gripe is the increased weight and cost. I use the HDX now because its pretty light and functions well on a hunting bow. But I went with a Hamskea hybrid hunter pro micro tune over the MXT on my 3D/backup bow. It can be had for around 160 and weight is similar. I will say that QAD may be on or near the top of the list for best customer I have dealt with. But Hamskea has been great as well. Nice looking rest.