Favorite micro adjust arrow rest?

Hunthigh1

WKR
I am sick of chasing my tail when it come to broadhead tuning with my trophy taker rest. I always end up moving the rest too far and tracking backwards or loosing my place. I want a good reliable and durable rest that is micro click adjust for my hunting bow.

The rest must be quiet, reliable and durable. What should i go with?

QAD ultrarest?
Ripcord ace?

any other options?

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
I put a hamskea hybrid hunter micro-tune on my new bow and am really enjoying it so far.

The hamskea hybrid hunter has a slick microtune. I switched from a trophy Taker smackdown pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamskea hybrid micro. There is no play when you loosen the bolt like trophy takers and the micro adjust is extremely smooth and when you tighten it back down it stays right where you adjusted it to.

OR Archer

WKR
Hamskea Hybrid is my first choice. I've also set up a few of the Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro Click and they're really nice as well.

garrete

FNG
After three Qad rests died I switched to a trophy taker smackdown. When that died I switched to a hamskea set up in the limbdriven mode.

It has micro adjust and has been a tank for the last two years.

I am sick of chasing my tail when it come to broadhead tuning with my trophy taker rest. I always end up moving the rest too far and tracking backwards or loosing my place. I want a good reliable and durable rest that is micro click adjust for my hunting bow.

The rest must be quiet, reliable and durable. What should i go with?

QAD ultrarest?
Ripcord ace?

any other options?
Hamaska (not sure on the spelling) I love mine it's amazing! It's a a lot like the trophy taker, full containment but gives you the option of having a micro adjust.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have a hamskea Micro tune and a new QAD micro Tune. I just like the full capture of the QAD. I dont like how hard it is to keep the chord from stretching on the limb driven rest.

Muley15

Lil-Rokslider
Ive had the Hameskea, QAD (non micro) and Ripcord ACE micro and for me the Ripcord is hands down a better rest and also a better rest for a western hunter. I know I might get flack for this but the Hamskea was the worst rest I've ever had. Cord would not stay tight and didn't care for the stupid spring they have.

Been shooting same QAD for 7 years, never had issue
It isn't technically micro tune, but does habe hash marks to see what direction and how much your moving it

It is also on my back up
I served mine into the bus cable, not the limbs, no issues ever.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

noroads

FNG
I've had both versions of the Hamskea and currently have the Hybrid Micro on one of my bows. It has the best micro adjust of any rest I've shot. Very smooth and tight. I've also got a couple Ripcord Ace Micros and really like these for hunting. I've shot both extensively and can't tell any actual accuracy differences. If it's mostly for hunting, I'd say get the ace micro, it should just an awesome hunting test.

I have had QAD HDX's on two bows and never had an issue once set up properly. Ive been intrigued by the Hamskea, but if it ain't broke....

Brendan

WKR
For everyone bitching about keeping the cord tight on the Hamskea - just remove the spring... 5 Minutes max and you're done dealing with stretch. They even have a kit they'll sell you if you don't want to piece together the screws yourself. I've spent a little more time getting them set up, but the adjustability across the board is awesome. You do get a little launcher wear to start - but I feel like it settles in and I haven't had my tune change from it.

I used a Ripcord for a season, and the containment bar broke on me during an Elk hunt - so not as durable as other rests I've used. Also had more issues with stuff coming loose (even with blue loctite) and I didn't like it as much as my QAD in cocking the launcher because of where it was in relation to my quiver.

QAD has been great, bombproof for me, but I'm not paying that much extra to try their micro tune version when Hamskea is available. Maybe in the future.

After tuning with a micro-adjust rest, I'm not going back... Just having hash marks hasn't been precise enough for me.

I recently got a QAD MXT, micro tune. I can't say enough good about it! The adjustment knob clicks when you turn it. One click equals moving the rest 1.9/10,000 of an inch. Wow! Talk about easy to tune my bow. It costs about $75 more than the Ultra Rest HDX, but is well worth it in my book.

I chose the QAD because the cord (cable driven) is about 5" long. The Hamskea cord (limb driven) was going to be 15" long. When walking through brush I think the extra cord would be a PITA.

Slim Jim

WKR
I’m a Hamskea guy myself. I’ve been using the micro tune versa rest for years and still going strong