Strings and Cables Denver area

Well my OCD has got the best of me. Have a nice ding in my string on my pse freak. Anyone can recommend a shop in Denver area. Any string and cable recommendations ? Thanks un advance.

Strings are Farley easy to put on. It's setting up the rest of the bow where you need a quality bow tech. That being said, I don't have a shop recommendation, but I highly recommend bowstringdepot.com for custom strings. I'm running a their cables and strings on my 2015 PSE Premonition HD and PSE Carroll Intruder (circa 1992). They use top craftsmanship, BCY material, and prestretch everything nicely. I'm actually about to order another set before they get too busy. Oh yeah, they can add speed nocks and string silencers, if you wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 that Ive used are Bear Creek Archery (SW Denver) and No Limits Archery (centrsl/north Denver).

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

xcutter

WKR
60X BOWSTRINGS

Go with 452X material and Halo serving. Great combo and tough.

Not local but best strings I've used for the money. Have a local shop you trust put them on.

IMG_3606.jpgIMG_3605.jpgIMG_3604.jpg

If you make it to Fort Collins, gannet ridge does good work. Skip Rocky Mountain Archery. This is my friend's bow fresh off of them tuning it.

He met me at the range, and couldn't understand why he couldn't get a group past 10 yards, and couldn't get enough movement out of his sight to hit where he aimed. The "bow tech" at RMA said they had to fabricate a spacer for his sight. After looking at it, it was very apparent that the rest was WAY out of alignment, with the arrow almost touching the front of the riser. Just eyeballing the rest had it shooting a lot better than the tune that they put on it. (cost was $40, they did not refund it, only offered to re-tune it. No thank you).