ISO Someone from Crawford, CO that hunted CO 76 Archery this season

J_hol

Lil-Rokslider
Hi Guys,

This is a long shot, but I ran into a pair of guys (maybe brothers) that had video of a bull I shot down in CO 76 during archery season. I'm pretty sure they are from Crawford, CO. I'd love to see it if anyone knows anybody that meets that description.

It was a big 5 point, btw.

Thanks!

Jhol

OP
J_hol

J_hol

Lil-Rokslider
Ha ha, sure thing, not the best photos but I didn't have camera man.

d5ff763246c44cacb6b9b93a070ff4f3.jpg

d2d0caf3acb399dcdc4fcb9796dc3974.jpg

d1dae388c1332e0479e53c9e1aef8138.jpg

I also hunted it and talked to a guy from Crawford who said he worked for/with West Elk Outfitters. So you might try emailing them via their website as i know he was taking photo via spotting scope and may have been videoing as well. I don't recall his name but maybe in his 30's.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

OP
J_hol

J_hol

Lil-Rokslider
I also hunted it and talked to a guy from Crawford who said he worked for/with West Elk Outfitters. So you might try emailing them via their website as i know he was taking photo via spotting scope and may have been videoing as well. I don't recall his name but maybe in his 30's.

Thanks for the info! I'll drop them an email.

OP
J_hol

J_hol

Lil-Rokslider

Wrong guy, but thanks for the info!

MTNRCHR

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome!! Ive always wanted a big whale tail 5pt. like that.