B-stinger tip fell off

So I was out this weekend and the end fell off my b-stinger stabilizer. Basically the weight, the attachment point where the Allen screw is and the rubber bumper. I was left with a carbon tube and the fittings on the bow side. It seems like the insert is glued into the tube so I guess I could use gorilla glue or JB weld and reattach but I don't know if that would impact function.

I contacted bee stinger and have not heard back but in fairness that was only 2 days ago.

I am trying to decide if I should go with the DIY repair or just buy another stabilizer.

Any thoughts?

rm06

WKR
Bummer on your stabilizer, I have a couple of theirs and I really like them. I have contacted them in the past few months with some questions and they were less than quick to reply via email. I would recommend contacting them by phone

Huntin wv

Lil-Rokslider
I glued one of mine back together. It didn't fall apart but would not tightened up because the glue had broken loose. It has been fine since gluing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gumbo

WKR
I had the rear portion come loose on one of my bee stingers. They said they use hot melt glue to assemble them so I put it back together with the same. Problem solved.

OP
Desk Jockey
Bummer on your stabilizer, I have a couple of theirs and I really like them. I have contacted them in the past few months with some questions and they were less than quick to reply via email. I would recommend contacting them by phone

So I called them. (1) They said use a two part epoxy and if that didn't work, (2) call them back and they would take care of it under warranty.

So there you go.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
They said they use hot melt glue to assemble them

That would explain it. That's why mine broke free just tightening it onto my bow. Just like every insert put in with hotmelt breaks free as well.

Ya, the 2-part epoxy is definitely the way to go.