Source for older model bows?

Hunthigh1

WKR
I am looking at purchasing a new bow, but want to try to find an older model (2010-2015) l. I don't need to be paying full price for 2017, 2018 gear. What are some good resources for this? I am also considering lightly used equipment.

Plus one for Archery Talk. I've purchased/sold several bows on there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
Maybe check the biggest archery shops in your area. One near me usually has a bunch of prior model bows, some 4-5 years old, that are new and unused at big discounts

I am looking at purchasing a new bow, but want to try to find an older model (2010-2015) l. I don't need to be paying full price for 2017, 2018 gear. What are some good resources for this? I am also considering lightly used equipment.

I have bought slightly used Bows off, E Bay and New Bows from, Williams Outdoors !
Greg Williams was GREAT, to work with ! The 2014 PSE Decree and 2014 PSE DNA SP Models, are awesome Bows with, FAST IBO's ( but NOT turbo's so EZ, to Shoot ! ). Good Luck !

I know that the local archery shops around me take trade-ins. Seems like after the new models come out, there's always guys trading in last year's bows. Like when Mathews came out with that zero cam bow, the used rack was full of Z7's.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

jmez

WKR
AT classifieds are pretty hard to beat. Post a thread in the classified here and over there with what you are looking for.

ebay has some good deals also in addition to AT. id look for a deal on a bowtech experience, hoyt nitrum or elite energy. all excellent bows that will shoot right with anything on the market today