Iron Will Outfitters T-shirt Design

Read1t48

WKR
I like #3.
So many companies are utilizing antlers and such in their logos. It's hard to differentiate. If your company plans to expand into different products in the future, I would advise against #3 because it's so specific. But if you're going to do one thing -- and do it better than anyone else -- incorporate a broadhead in your logo.

Trial153

WKR
Please ..please ...please no pockets !!! They are so freaking hokey. Don’t mind a logo in the pocket position but no pocket!

GotDraw?

WKR
agree with Trial153--

Hate pockets on t-shirts- Useless IMHO and mess with with the way a well made t-shirt shirt fits.

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Please ..please ...please no pockets !!! They are so freaking hokey. Don’t mind a logo in the pocket position but no pocket!

But where will you put your smokes? ;)
Don't worry, no pocket.

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Call me opinionated...

With regard to shirt construction, before commenting on artwork, I prefer:

1) do not use a silk screen print shop that will deliver a product with thick, plastic feeling ink
2) Consider getting the shirts with a more fitted shape and slightly longer length
3) use a finer/softer grade of cotton or poly/cotton
4) no matter the graphic, if the shirt fits like a box and the ink feels like plastic, I won't buy it.

With regard to graphics.
#1, hands down. Looks as good as your broadheads
I have no desire for broadhead pic on my shirts.

JL

Thanks for the suggestions (and thanks for shooting a huge Yukon moose with our broadheads too!)
FYI: I'm planning to get high quality T-shirts printed at Ouray Sportswear in Denver in two material choices. One is a cotton/polyester 60/40 blend, slightly fitted. The other is a tri-blend of polyester/cotton/rayon 50/25/25. The tri-blend is more fitted and thinner, good for warm weather or active wear. I've been trying out a number of their shirts and these seem to be the best. The 100% cotton was blocky and shrunk too much for me. Printing won't be the plastic-like you mentioned.

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for the votes and comments everyone! Here are the results:

#1 17 votes
#2 3 votes
#3 9 votes

On Instagram polling, #3 was by far the favorite, so I'm planning to go forward with both #1 & #3.
There were a number of comments from people saying they like our logo (#1), but people will think we are an outfitter and not a broadhead company. I've been thinking about this and maybe we should use the product line "Iron Will Broadheads" rather than the company name "Iron Will Outfitters" in the logo for the shirt. If you have an opinion on this, please vote IWO or IWB and you will be entered in the drawing a second time. Thanks!

ironwilloutfitters.jpg

ironwillbroadheads.jpg

Grumman

WKR
IWB would draw more people to your product who have never heard of them before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
I mentioned it earlier but IWB makes me think it is a broadhead company vs an outfitter so I vote IWB

Davebuech

WKR
I didn't vote for any of the first round. I like the logo but the name just wasn't doing it justice. Glad to see you took comments and feedback to heart.

IWB. After all you are a broadhead company!