Iron Will Outfitters T-shirt Design

Bl704

WKR
The thread title mentions outfitters...if you're marketing the outfitting business which was what I thought you were asking about id use #1 (as I said before).

For the broadheads I'd use a silhouette of your broadheads and IWB.

I think of the broadheads, but to me, they're somewhat hidden on an outfitting site. Or at least that's the perception I have. Google does route you fine though when looking for the broadheads, but to be honest I didn't even know y'all were outfitters. A check of Googles analytics/search terms should give you insight of which (outfitter or broadheads) is the favored search term-which may give insights on others perceptions.

If you're looking for one logo for both, maybe just Iron Will at the top and "Outfitters" under a small antler logo on one side and a broadhead logo with "Broadheads under. You allude to this with the present logo coloration.

Snap up ironwill.com if you could and treat both almost as subsidiaries under iron will though you might need some legal disclaimers/notices on the website depending on how they're incorporated. Or you could simply redirect traffic to the present site if you expand into more ventures.

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just to clarify, we are a broadhead company, not an outfitter. We chose "Outfitter" rather than "Broadhead" for the company name in case we expand our product line beyond broadheads someday. I now see the confusion it creates, so may use Iron Will and Iron Will Broadheads more for communication going forward.

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We finally have the T-shirts in Stock, so it's time to announce the drawing results:

torrey.harris.5 and 225nontypical are the winners!

Go on our website and choose the shirt you want (Shop — Iron Will Outfitters) and send me a PM with the shirt, size, and shipping address. I'll post the images here also:

Thanks to all who participated & gave input on the designs & have a Merry Christmas!

bluelogo.jpg

greylogo.jpg

blue_ahead.jpg

brow_ahead.jpg