Iron Will Outfitters T-shirt Design

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Iron Will Broadheads T-shirt Design

We are about to order our first T-shirts and would like Roksliders help choosing the design! Please vote for one of the 3 designs below and you will be entered in a drawing for a free shirt (multiple winners). Thanks in advance for your help!

shirt_#1.jpg

shirt_#2.jpg

shirt_#3.jpg

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
Tough choice but my vote would be for #1, preferably printed on the back of the shirt.

Adding a small logo from #3 to the pocket area on the front side of the #1 shirt would be really cool if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
My vote goes to #1 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
one or two for sure....

On another note i have to resharpen one of your heads....what Degree angle is it and what do you recommend to use ?

colersu22

WKR
I think grumman is on to something, #1 on back with #3 on the left front chest pocket area. Like others mentioned 1 and 2 I would just think it is an outfitter and not a broad head company.

GotDraw?

WKR
Call me opinionated...

With regard to shirt construction, before commenting on artwork, I prefer:

1) do not use a silk screen print shop that will deliver a product with thick, plastic feeling ink
2) Consider getting the shirts with a more fitted shape and slightly longer length
3) use a finer/softer grade of cotton or poly/cotton
4) no matter the graphic, if the shirt fits like a box and the ink feels like plastic, I won't buy it.

With regard to graphics.
#1, hands down. Looks as good as your broadheads
I have no desire for broadhead pic on my shirts.

JL

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
one or two for sure....

On another note i have to resharpen one of your heads....what Degree angle is it and what do you recommend to use ?

Thanks for the votes everyone!
The angle is 19 degrees per side coming from the factory. I recommend 20-22 degrees for resharpening to minimize time and material removed. There are a couple videos on our youtube channel on resharpening.