Vanes

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The Bitz has three screws that adjust in or out depending on the orientation you want for your vanes. For 4-fletch you have two options: 90 degrees or 120x60 degrees. You'd need to read your Bitz instructions to see how to adjust each of the screws for whatever orientation you want. I use 90 degrees for 4-fletch.

HookUp

WKR
I fletch my own arrows with AAE stealths. I like the flexibility, lower clearance and low memory of the stealth. I put in a little helical and 4 fletch on my arrows in my bitzenberger. Don't have any plans on going back to blazers anytime soon. Just adjust the set screw to 90on the straight nob, you do not need any additional nobs.

I like 4 fletch for switching between broad heads and mechanical's depending on what state I'm hunting. Only difference is the broad heads drop just a bit more, left and right are exactly the same. For people who say field points and broadheads fly the same...maybe at 20, 40 highly questionable beyond 40 no way. I'll take the extra vane.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
For people who say field points and broadheads fly the same...maybe at 20, 40 highly questionable beyond 40 no way. I'll take the extra vane.

I wouldn't say they "fly the same". If they did, you'd never need to adjust anything. But I will say they can be made to impact the same.

I was a diehard 2" QS Speed Hunter vane user for over 10 years. I tried Fusions when they came out and I really liked the 3" but hated their bases. Since their change to Q2i and now better bases, I've tried them again and love their Fusion Xii 2.1" vanes, both in three and four fletch configurations. Low height and great flight even with fixed heads.

NHRedleg

Lil-Rokslider
I like 4 fletch in 90* orientation. I found the AAE Hunters noisy vs the stealth. I also found adhesion issues with AAE vanes in general so I am using Q2i Duravane-II 3". All that said, I am really liking the 4 fletch; once I've done broadhead tuning my field points and broadheads fly together out to 70yds.