Any one here shoot the PSE Carbon Air from last year?

Luked

WKR
looking at trying something different so trying to trade my Obsession for something different.
had a guy offer up his Carbon Air but I have never shot one before but heard some good things about them. I remember last year when they came out that they were a pretty hot ticket rig.
any of you all shot one before?

I have the CA 34 ecs. They have that great evolve cam draw and wall. The primary negative is they are not very dead on the shot.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I have the carbon 32 from the release in late 2016 and absolutely love the bow. 0 complaints. You will not be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texag10

WKR
A buddy has one that I've shot. Decent amount of hand shock even with a tight spot and 10" b stinger stabilizer compared to my prime rival at same DL and similar overall weight due to me using a quivalizer. The dampeners on the limps kept working loose and falling out on him too. Can't really give you speed comparison between the two.

My impression was I would not trade my rival for it straight up, but that is not based on a ton of time with the PSE.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
A buddy has one that I've shot. Decent amount of hand shock even with a tight spot and 10" b stinger stabilizer compared to my prime rival at same DL and similar overall weight due to me using a quivalizer. The dampeners on the limps kept working loose and falling out on him too. Can't really give you speed comparison between the two.

My impression was I would not trade my rival for it straight up, but that is not based on a ton of time with the PSE.

He should get his bow tuned then because My Carbon Air shoots like a dream with very little hand shock. We heard alot of this on AT also and each time the bow was out of tune.
I have my eye on the new Carbon Stealth EC I like what they did with the riser in the 2018 bows. I really dont need it though IM happy with my Carbon Air.

I had a guy send me his CA for a dipping process. The bow was sweet. Unbelievably light. When you go light there is always a trade off. The ability to absorb the violence of a bow string being released is going to be less on lighter set ups.
But come on, is it a big deal? We are not talking recoil from a 338 Lapua

I will be looking for a carbon set up this year. I have a couple Full Throttles now and don't see selling them anytime soon, but I really was impressed with the weight of that CA.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
When I got my bow with just a rest on it no stabilizer I had a bit of shock but once I put the sight on Quiver with arrows and 8 inch stabilizer and also corrected where the limb shocks where at I dont even notice any shock.

Flood the CA is a fantastic setup. for such a light bow I hold it super steady. I was like alot of others worried about not being able to hold tight on target but that quickly went away as I got used to shooting it. Its a dream to carry with and shoot plus doesn't suffer from cold hands.