Single pin slider

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for recommendations on the best single pin slider. Right now I am shooting a 3 pin tru glo piece of garbage that came with my Hoyt, I need to upgrade in a big way. Any suggestions for what I should look for? Thanks all. I should add, that I don't really want to spend a fortune.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I bought a HHA DS5519 for my Hoyt about 3 or 4 years ago. I love it, so far. This is the only single pin sight I've ever had. I shot 3 pin sights since 1992. I've thought about buying their 3 pin slider head for my sight, though.

big44a4

WKR
Can find good prices in classifieds or eBay for spot hogg fast Eddie and MBG ascent. I like both. The dovetail version is not necessary. Fast Eddie does have double pin option which is nice. Can’t go wrong with either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BradNSW

FNG
I've got an HHA 3019 (around a $100). It's great.

I set it for 30. Don't adjust it for anything under 40yds. A compensate by about 3 inches low at 20yds and 6-7 inches high (backstrap) at 40 yds. Works awesome, no thinking about which pin. With 7 arrows I can walk in from 40 yds to 20 yds, firing every 3-4yds (no range finder) and hold groups about 3inches.

Past 40 I take the time to range, adjust the sight and get great accuracy out to 70-80 yds. Figure past 40 I have the time to range and adjust.

Nice simple sight. Has been holding up well and the tapes are easy to install/read. I put a coating of clear nail polish over it so it's not coming off and sheds water nicely.

Now all I need to do is get close enough to one of these Socal mulies to let one fly!

OP
Pinewood

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
I've got an HHA 3019 (around a $100). It's great.

I set it for 30. Don't adjust it for anything under 40yds. A compensate by about 3 inches low at 20yds and 6-7 inches high (backstrap) at 40 yds. Works awesome, no thinking about which pin. With 7 arrows I can walk in from 40 yds to 20 yds, firing every 3-4yds (no range finder) and hold groups about 3inches.

Past 40 I take the time to range, adjust the sight and get great accuracy out to 70-80 yds. Figure past 40 I have the time to range and adjust.

Nice simple sight. Has been holding up well and the tapes are easy to install/read. I put a coating of clear nail polish over it so it's not coming off and sheds water nicely.

Now all I need to do is get close enough to one of these Socal mulies to let one fly!

Thanks for the info. I just got a great deal on Amazon. Happy hunting!

Moose2367

Lil-Rokslider
All the ones mentioned are good. I have a HHA (forget the model, got the wheel) also got a Spot Hogg Hogg Father(expensive) and a couple of Copper John Dead Nuts Mark 4.
The HHA and the Copper John pins are brighter than the Spott Hogg. I use the Spot Hogg with a 3 pin head, also got the single pin head but the 3 pin is a bit more versatile.

About the best value for durability and dependability, HHA are really tough to beat. You can get a new one for what you'd spend on ebay for an MBG, etc.