Thought I'd seen it all... then I saw this.

the guy holding the beer is lucky his friend is a good shot at 5 feet.

Actually I thought he shot way to the left and almost missed it, at 5'
lol
This is part of our generation of future parents, which is why you must raise your children with an emphasis on common sense and right thinking in a world of no absolute truths and self identification.

it's one thing for two random idiots on instagram to do this type of thing but what's worse is when you have cameron hanes doing it on youtube.

Were they testing penetration ability with a can of beer? Still trying to figure out just what they were trying to accomplish.

It's another way to drink that others haven't done yet- its the age of discovery and finding their generations input value into society.

What did that have to do with hunting?

Sometimes it's best for people to learn from their own bad judgment. I'm sure these guys will have plenty more opportunities for that.

I guess it didnt really have anything to hunting, but I'd think most people who dont hunt and see that a guy shooting a bow assume they are hunters. I agree that its best to let these type of guys learn from doing dumb things.

AGPank

WKR
Frightening when you see how much he struggled to draw the bow. I’ve seen too many images of arrow mishaps through hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gumbo

WKR
I wouldn't even let John Dudley do that to me. Lunatics! But I agree that it has nothing to do with hunting...

If that's the case, it would have been more impressive with a keg.

I guess this puts the value on these two guys contributions to society in real good perspective then.....
lol

A Keg, they probably shoot mechanicals and wouldn't penetrate.
Buwhahahah lol just kidding...

lol
Don't everyone freak out JUST KIDDING on mechanicals and penetration !!!
Everyone stay calm, especially you mechanical gals.
:)