anyone else...

I shoot an Elite answer from 2012. I shoot a bunch of new bows every year but just haven't shot one that I feel as comfortable with as my current set up. Although the Prime's I have shot have felt pretty incredible.

I shoot an Elite answer from 2012. I shoot a bunch of new bows every year but just haven't shot one that I feel as comfortable with as my current set up. Although the Prime's I have shot have felt pretty incredible.

i shoot the same bow and don't see myself changing. that bow was good enough that elite basically just rereleased it as the enlist with some minor tweaks.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I have a 2014 PSE Freak but I still love to shoot my 2006 Bowtech Old Glory. The Old Glory is kind of like my saddle gun. Not much to go wrong with it and it's built like a tank, so it can take some abuse. If I ever do a horseback archery hunt I'm taking the Old Glory.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I used a 1999 Mathews MQ1 up until about 3 years ago. I upgraded to a Hoyt Carbon Element.

By todays standards mine is eligible for historic license plates.
lol
Its a 2014 PSE Full Throttle.
I mean come on now, its almost 4 years old.

TripleJ

WKR
Still shooting my 2011 Bowtech Invasion. Spec wise, there really hasn't been much upgrade since then.

OP
T

tioga

FNG
I’m still shooting my ultra2 I bought from the bow rack. I put new strings on it about every other yr.
I haven’t shot anything “new” since I bought it. I guess I haven’t seen a need tp spend the money. I will probably upgrade the rest and sights this next yr, unless of course I get sucked into shooting something that’s new that I just can’t put down.

2006 Bowtech Tribute. Bought it brand new in June 2006. I have had a 101st airborne bowtech, destroyer 350 and Hoyt carbon spyder 34 since then. Sold them all because the tribute is my favorite. I will retire it whenever I find something I like better.

TripleJ

WKR
2006 Bowtech Tribute. Bought it brand new in June 2006. I have had a 101st airborne bowtech, destroyer 350 and Hoyt carbon spyder 34 since then. Sold them all because the tribute is my favorite. I will retire it whenever I find something I like better.

Great bow, I still have one of those as my back-up bow.