Bow Suggestions

Hey guys, I'm getting back into bowhunting after spending some time in the world of long range shooting. I currently own a 2008 Bowtech 82nd Airborne. It works great, but I have never liked the small valley on it, if that term is still in use. It's hard to shoot at odd angles from a stand. If I decrease my pull on the bow just a tiny amount when it's at draw, it jerks my arm forward. Not the best for hunting, in my experience at least. I think I'd like something with a shorter a2a length and easier to shoot. I hope this all makes sense. Can you guys steer me toward bows in the $400-600 price range. I'd prefer used if possible. Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Also, my draw length is 29.5. My preferred draw weight would be less than 65#

OR Archer

WKR
While not used a couple of really good new mid range bows to consider are the PSE Drive X or Hoyt Powermax. Both can be had for $499 bare.

I have a buddy that loved his 82nd regrets ever selling it. Liked it way more than his hoyt carbon spyder he replaced it with. If your looking to sell it I could see if he's interested

Also on archery talk there's great deals on used bows, it amazes me how little they hold there value buy new in the spring for 1000+ then not even a year later they sell for 5-600

I just grabbed an Xpedition Xcursion 6 on AT for $400. I’d go that route if I were you- there are tons of great used bows on there that is borderline robbery for the prices they go for