Bearpaw broadheads

amp713

WKR
Bearpaw Jager Broadheads

Anybody tried these, was just looking at some prices on other heads and was very interested. Looks similar to an iron will or solid but at a more friendly price. Was debating grabbing a pack just to try...

GotDraw?

WKR
It has an aluminum ferrule, which are known to be weak.

It uses 440 Stainless, which is one of the least expensive and less tough steels.

It has curved blade edges, no tanto tip and lacks bleeders.

Aside from the fact that it's a broadhead, I see no real similarities to Iron Will.

Trial153

WKR
They are expensive for what tbey are. you can get similar constructed heads in the 30 price range. for example you can get a magnus for 30 a pack which these are a carbon copy. Steelforce is another company that you can get excellent heads in the 30-40 range.
These heads dont compare at all in construction or marterals to IW or solids.

OP
amp713

amp713

WKR
Ya in retrospect I should have done some digging before I posted but I posted then did some digging. Definitely not what I was hoping it was. Just wish I could get a German kinetic or solid or iron will head without being $200 to fill a quiver. Slick tricks have done good for me but I want to try a 2 blade 145+ grain cut on contact with a big cutting diameter. Maybe I'll just add some more weight behind my slicktricks and run with it for a while....