MBG Accent Zero Out

I have a two year old MBG Accent and I was looking at the new assault and I noticed there is a way to zero out? Does this act as a zero and get you back to where your floater pin is set? I am trying to decide if it is time to upgrade or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
It does not have a zero out. However the easy way to zero out is start your floater with bracket and the slide flush. That be will be your zero. I can’t see how a zero out block can be any faster.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
It does not have a zero out. However the easy way to zero out is start your floater with bracket and the slide flush. That be will be your zero. I can’t see how a zero out block can be any faster.

That’s what I was thinking. Thanks for responding. I currently do the bracket flush but I don’t get the whole use out of the slider with that method. It was my reason to upgrade.

That’s what I was thinking. Thanks for responding. I currently do the bracket flush but I don’t get the whole use out of the slider with that method. It was my reason to upgrade.

You can also max the slider out going up and that is a true no look zero and you don’t have to wonder if you are a few yards high or low without looking very carefully. If your sight housing has the room you can lower that and dial all the way up. You can also adjust a mounting bracket on the bow side of the slider down when you dial up so you don’t have to drop your sight housing too low. I know Steve with S and S likes the flush method I just prefer to max it out going up. I don’t dial for shorter distances though I just use my fixed pins until I need to dial

OR Archer

WKR
You can also max the slider out going up and that is a true no look zero and you don’t have to wonder if you are a few yards high or low without looking very carefully. If your sight housing has the room you can lower that and dial all the way up. You can also adjust a mounting bracket on the bow side of the slider down when you dial up so you don’t have to drop your sight housing too low. I know Steve with S and S likes the flush method I just prefer to max it out going up. I don’t dial for shorter distances though I just use my fixed pins until I need to dial

That’s how I prefer to set them up. It’s a no brainer to get back to your zero.

Gumbo

WKR
^^^^ This is how I do it too, and for what it's worth I removed the little locking lever and the sight still doesn't move, even after hundreds of shots.