Best 80 pound bow

Finbob

FNG
Love my z7 extreme but thinking about upgrading within the next few years. I was wondering if there is a good comparative analysis out there of the bows that come with 80 pound draw weight. What do y’all shoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bates

WKR
hard to say anything is the "best"

but i have one of the hoyt custom shop carbon defiant turbos with the dfx cams its a 75lb limb model but they are currently at 79lbs just the way it worked out but i really really like the bow, in fact i liked it better than my 2016 CD 34 70lb.

even with my RX-1 side by side set at 73lb the dfx is smooth, doesn't have the cam roll over of the rx-1 it doesn't feel like almost 80lbs. it does feel a tad heavier than my rx1 but its a smooth draw. im shooting a 550g arrow at 272, 28.5inch draw.

just my .2 cents

ahlgringo

WKR
Elites offerings in 80 lbs I have found to be super smooth. I am partial to the e35 and my favorite has been the synergy. Impulse at 80 is pretty easysmooth draw- though a bit more hump/dump than the previous two. My 2 cents
Synergy at 80 shooting 514g 279, 29.5 dl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Elite and Prime offer 80s. I love my Centergy. Very stable, holds very well. No hand shock and the valley/wall are highly adjustable. Its a breeze to tune and doesn't eat cables like some bows do. Also easy to tell if anything is moving with the index holes in the cams. It's a bit noisy though, probably just needs a couple things (string silencers, limb dampeners, rest pad) to hush up. I'm looking to buy an Elite Option 6 now. Stiffer draw cycle, but that doesn't mean crap to me. It's every bit as shootable and tunable as the Prime, and 15 real world FPS faster.

eagle#eyes

Lil-Rokslider
I shot a 76# Centergy Hybrid at an archery shop and it felt smoother and easier to pull than my 71# nitrum turbo

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
I have an 80+# hoyt pro defiant. I really like the draw cycle and performance of it. But what works for me might not be the best for you. I shot all the different manufactures I could before I made my decision.

I haven’t shot one yet, but I know Xpedition makes the Xplorer SS with 80 pound limbs as well. I’ve never heard a single complaint by anyone about that bow and most rave about the draw cycle even with the 80 pound limbs on it. The best part is that they’re also a lot easier on the wallet than most other bows with roughly the same specs