New archery cabinet!

Otten_17

FNG
Looks great! How did you engrave the deer and elk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrh6.7

WKR
That is really nice! Woodworking is something I've always wanted to learn to do. Have been picking up a bunch of tools and intend to start playing around in my spare time. Would love to make something like that some day.

Nice, I miss my old job because I had access to a full wood shop and cnc router. Its nice to have the right tools to do these kind of projects.

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
That is really nice! Woodworking is something I've always wanted to learn to do. Have been picking up a bunch of tools and intend to start playing around in my spare time. Would love to make something like that some day.

If you are just starting out I would make sure that you buy a table saw and a router first. You can make multiple jigs for both of those tools to make just about anything. If you plan on milling raw lumber then you’ll also need a planer and jointer. Good luck, it’s fun creating

Boreal

WKR
That is absolutely beautiful! I’d love one to hold archery and reloading tools, but then I might just sit in the garage and admire the cabinet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will never post a picture of where I make my arrows, ever, on this site, ever...... that is just gorgeous, sexy if I can add that word to many thread, just simply spectacular . Seems it needs a new word, it is that awesome.
How about.......
Slimtastic !!!

NDGuy

WKR
ebfb2c914d58c20575683eeaf1b38ff83846cb75eee7b689286bf8cabff196fe.jpg

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
I will never post a picture of where I make my arrows, ever, on this site, ever...... that is just gorgeous, sexy if I can add that word to many thread, just simply spectacular . Seems it needs a new word, it is that awesome.
How about.......
Slimtastic !!!

Hahahaha that’s good. Thanks bud!