Stabilizer help

I am thinking about a new stabilizer for my hunting bow.

The b stinger Hunter MAXX pro I have fell apart after about 4 months. The tube came unglued at both ends and would shoot its way loose. I have been in touch with them and they are responsive and have offered for me to send it in.

However, I may just go in another direction.

What should I be looking at? Brands? Length?

Also, who uses a back bar on a hunting rig?

Thanks

Jbehredt

WKR
I love the stokerized ss1. Adjustable front to back and for weight on both ends. The offset bar also makes it a great armrest when carrying the bow. When you hold the grip the tip of the stabilizer naturally rests on the back of your forearm. I put a max jax on the end so it’s even more comfortable. It’s been copied by many people who have seen me use it. May not be the most accuracy improving stabilizer but I spend a lot of time carrying my bow in the woods and it’s the only comfort increasing setup I’ve seen.

Boreal

WKR
I love the stokerized ss1. Adjustable front to back and for weight on both ends. The offset bar also makes it a great armrest when carrying the bow. When you hold the grip the tip of the stabilizer naturally rests on the back of your forearm. I put a max jax on the end so it’s even more comfortable. It’s been copied by many people who have seen me use it. May not be the most accuracy improving stabilizer but I spend a lot of time carrying my bow in the woods and it’s the only comfort increasing setup I’ve seen.

+1 on the SS1. The aluminum one weighs the same as the carbon fiber, so save some money there. Perfectly balances my TightSpot and doesn't add a lot of weight to my carbon bow, which is important to me since it gets carried a lot. And for me, at least, it does help with holding steady, albeit not as much as my 30/15 on my target bow. For a hunting rig, it is perfect for me.

OP
Desk Jockey
Ok. So after a few emails back and forth with b stinger they sent me a replacement. Communication was fast and solution oriented. While I was a bit grumpy about the first stabilizer having issues, I could not have asked for a better customer service response. I am going to shoot the new stabilizer, unless it gives me a reason not to. Kudos to b stinger for standing by their products.

Bmcox86

WKR
If you ever decide to switch, check out Titanium archery products stabs, I bought one a year ago and its is far above the bstinger it replaced. you can hear the difference in noise the first shot in my opinion.

Lawnboi

WKR
B stinger really cheapened thier hunting line. And raised the price. I run one of thier side bars as a stabilizer, same quality that the hunting bars used to be.

wyelkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have a stabilizer kit from HI-tek sports. I use arrows to make it what ever length I want and can add what ever weight and vibration damper to it. Mine is 7" long (not including the weight), Fuse stealth discs, 4 oz weight and weighs in at 7.8 oz.

I have run stokerized and b-stinger products. Don't have a bad thing to say about either. Currently running the 10/8 bstinger combo.

Just picked up a crossover archery 1233. It’s interesting for sure I think it’ll help my accuracy, as long as it doesn’t become a hassle. But I don’t think it will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJS23

WKR
I have the AAE western hunter and have had it for 4 years now I think it’s the best out of the bunch that have been mentioned I had the ss1 before I got the AAE and just couldn’t get my bow to balance that well with my hog farther extended all the way out. My wife has the SS1 on her bow with a tommy hog and it balances great so it all depends on what you have for a set up both bow and sight