Iron Will Thanks You - Broadhead Drawing

Clarktar

WKR
Congrats Bill! I've heard many good things about these heads. Count me in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the opportunity and thanks for making great heads and being active with responses to questions on here.

Would be amazing to give them a go , heard nothing but amazing reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Very good news for you. Quality pays. I’d like to try them and I can start with one!

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats! Would love to win some broadheads. Count me in.

NDGuy

WKR
Count me in, if I win I will do another review for you after arrowing my deer this year.

Eagle

WKR
I'm in. First heard about your heads from my friend who attended the Denver ISE last year and meet you in person. Looking forward to testing some out with him after our move to Colorado next week.

pzfjc7

FNG
Count me in. New to archery and saw Joe Rogan’s custom ones, work of art! Thank you for the opportunity.

tyaskin74

FNG
Definitely interested in them,count me in too.Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
I want to thank all the Roksliders who tried the Iron Will Broadheads this year and then gave great feedback. I've had three different very well known TV show hosts tell me they saw the buzz about Iron Will Broadheads on the forums. I went to the ATA Show for the first time this year, expecting to be unknown. It was quite the opposite. Petersen's Bowhunting Magazine named Iron Will Broadheads one of the dozen best products at the show and I just found out we will be featured in the new gear reviews in 3 more bowhunting magazines. This is all with no paid advertisements and one only forum sponsorship (Rokslide). As a thank you, I'm giving away two Iron Will Broadheads and T-shirts of your choice to Roksliders. Reply to this thread to get in on the drawing.

View attachment 66392

Great to hear, i hope i can try them soon!