Iron Will Thanks You - Broadhead Drawing

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I want to thank all the Roksliders who tried the Iron Will Broadheads this year and then gave great feedback. I've had three different very well known TV show hosts tell me they saw the buzz about Iron Will Broadheads on the forums. I went to the ATA Show for the first time this year, expecting to be unknown. It was quite the opposite. Petersen's Bowhunting Magazine named Iron Will Broadheads one of the dozen best products at the show and I just found out we will be featured in the new gear reviews in 3 more bowhunting magazines. This is all with no paid advertisements and one only forum sponsorship (Rokslide). As a thank you, I'm giving away two Iron Will Broadheads and T-shirts of your choice to Roksliders. Reply to this thread to get in on the drawing.

ATAshow archers dozen 2.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want to thank all the Roksliders who tried the Iron Will Broadheads this year and then gave great feedback. I've had three different very well known TV show hosts tell me they saw the buzz about Iron Will Broadheads on the forums. I went to the ATA Show for the first time this year, expecting to be unknown. It was quite the opposite. Petersen's Bowhunting Magazine named Iron Will Broadheads one of the dozen best products at the show and I just found out we will be featured in the new gear reviews in 3 more bowhunting magazines. This is all with no paid advertisements and one only forum sponsorship (Rokslide). As a thank you, I'm giving away two Iron Will Broadheads and T-shirts of your choice to Roksliders. Reply to this thread to get in on the drawing.

View attachment 66392
I'll throw in for this. Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
I am in, have been looking at ordering some heads and haven’t decided between the vented or solid heads.

TBarron

WKR
Would love to get my hands on some of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk