Good place to buy Black Eagle arrows?

TheCougar

WKR
I’m looking for a good place to buy Black Eagle Spartans 300 spine, .001. I’m choosing them over GT Pro Hunters and Easton Axis match grades, which I can get much cheaper than Spartan msrp. I’m hoping someone knows a good place to get a dozen shafts for cheaper than $145! Otherwise I may end up going back to GT. Thanks.

gelton

WKR
Well, if you are price sensitive and if you build your own this probably isnt a good recommendation but I usually have mine built by Jerry at South Shore Archery...he does a hell of a job but they arent cheap thats for sure. Damn good arrow though.

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Well, if you are price sensitive and if you build your own this probably isnt a good recommendation but I usually have mine built by Jerry at South Shore Archery...he does a hell of a job but they arent cheap thats for sure. Damn good arrow though.

With the exception of cutting, I build my own.

[
With the exception of cutting, I build my own.

Black Eagle Spartan - Bare Shafts Black Eagle Arrows

Great, South Shore Archery is perfect, he'll get you cut and setup so you can finish building the perfect arrow

"Every Custom Arrow & Bare Shaft Is:
- Tested to identify the stiff side of each shaft!
- Indexed to align the optimal static spine deflection for improved consistency!
- Cut and squared on both ends using a Firenock (A.P.S.) Arrow Preparation System!
- Cleaned with alcohol inside the point end using a brass bore brush!
- Vanes are treated with Flex Fletch Zing super glue primer!

Bare Shaft Custom Work:
- Bare shafts are cut to length free, if you need us to cut and square them on both ends we have made those options available in the options menu
- Arrow wraps, inserts and points are not installed, these options are available at a small additional charge"

Jerry just fnished a set of Black Eagle Spartans, albeit he did all the work and didn't just cut the because the consistency is insane on everything he does. He knows all the right glues and all the little tricks, he's not afraid to share it either at all. He takes extreme pride in his craft and I've never had a group of arrows fly as consistent as his.

Give him a call, (813) 545-0754

He loves to chat about arrows, he also thinks the Black Eagle Spartan is the best hunting arrow on the market currently. Black Eagle even makes a custom crossbow arrow just for him to show you how much respect he demands in the industry.

Trial153

WKR
I only buy shafts as I build my own ....however Dturi on AT gets great reviews

Btaylor

WKR
Southshore. I shoot axis but after getting a set from Jerry I am done messing with building or buying from anywhere else.