Anyone ever try Ethics Archery products?

As the title says. I just ordered some stainless adjustable half outserts for my gold tip kinetics. You can cut them down at specific points to have them be anywhere from 55 to 100 grains. Worth a shot anyway to see how they work out.

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
Never tried these. I️ like the adjustability. Thanks for posting this up. Always looking for more options for small and micro diameter shafts. I️ just picked up some of the Sika Stopper .166 inserts and may do a little torture test compared to the ballistic collar. Also have some of the Nock Out Self Centering .166 and .204 inserts. Initially they would not spin right after setting the set screw but I️ need to play with them more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
jlaner0408
I've used the stainless bone crushing half outserts from black eagle in the kinetics and they work pretty well too. I just wanted to get a little more weight up front so I searched and found those online. I've never actually used the ballistic collars because so many people have complained about the aluminum inserts from gold tip bending

Rogue541

WKR
As the title says. I just ordered some stainless adjustable half outserts for my gold tip kinetics. You can cut them down at specific points to have them be anywhere from 55 to 100 grains. Worth a shot anyway to see how they work out.

I was actually researching buying some of their outlets for my Injexions. Did you ever give their products a go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk