Iron Will Solid (non vented) Accuracy Test

amp713

WKR
I need to order up a pack of the solids! Do you notice the sound difference between the vented and solid?

OP
Bowhuntr64
I need to order up a pack of the solids! Do you notice the sound difference between the vented and solid?

The solids are supposed to be much quieter, that’s why they made them. But honestly I never noticed any sound with the vented. Maybe it’s because my surroundings were always kind of loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amp713

WKR
The solids are supposed to be much quieter, that’s why they made them. But honestly I never noticed any sound with the vented. Maybe it’s because my surroundings were always kind of loud.

Kind of what I was debating, could get the vented ones right now without wait time

OP
Bowhuntr64
Kind of what I was debating, could get the vented ones right now without wait time

Yeah; I’d be just as happy with the venteds...but some people have mentioned that they make a whistle in flight. Again, I’ve never heard it. And even if I did, it doesn’t bother me one bit; has no bearing on an animal in a hunting situation in my opinion.

SunShine

Lil-Rokslider

My Solids make plenty of whizzle. I don’t think you’d find any head with bleeders not whiz.

Btw,,,, it’s never caused an animal to jump my string.

Trial153

WKR
broadhead noise isnt even on my list of things to consider. I really think its a nonissue

SunShine

Lil-Rokslider
9e8a6c61c8a4a11819f77a29ff5e6338.jpg

Saturday nite. German Kinetics 175 grain XXL Hatchets. Coulda drove a truck thru the hole ! Whizzle didn’t seem to interfere here ? Lol

Easton ACC 371’s 70 pound Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo G5 cam.

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for doing the test and posting the results. Great to see all four testers reporting great flight. More should be coming soon.