Total Archery Challenge San Antonio

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure if this has been brought up somewhere else, a search didn’t show anything.

Anyone planning on going? I’m considering making a solo trip from Ft Worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBarron

WKR
Couldn’t swing it last year but I plan on making it out.

OP
S

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Couldn’t swing it last year but I plan on making it out.

Are you heading out solo? I wasn’t sure how that works with the “knock times”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TBarron

WKR
Not sure man haven’t really thought it through yet. You going to TTH as well? I’ll be there.

OP
S

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure man haven’t really thought it through yet. You going to TTH as well? I’ll be there.

Didn’t know about it until now. I’ve never done one. What all is involved in the event? I looked through their website but it didn’t really have a breakdown of what kind of workouts are involved.

I’ll need to bust ass the next couple weeks to not get too embarrassed. I guess that’s probably not a good sign for September haha....

TBarron

WKR
Didn’t know about it until now. I’ve never done one. What all is involved in the event? I looked through their website but it didn’t really have a breakdown of what kind of workouts are involved.

I’ll need to bust ass the next couple weeks to not get too embarrassed. I guess that’s probably not a good sign for September haha....

It’s a 3D shoot in the morning and then in the afternoon there’s about 6 200 yard runs where you shoot targets between after doing a variation of a sandbag movement. Then it finishes with a 2mi pack run with 50lbs. Some people are hardcore about it but the majority of folks like myself are just there to have a good time. I’d encourage you to go bc just finishing is an accomplishment and then you’ll have a better idea of what it’s about for next year. Great group of guys and a whole day of fun.

OP
S

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Signed up to shoot the Prime course Saturday at 1130 and got a ticket for the after party.

Any new takers this weekend?

I’m going down by myself. No clue what I’m in for, except killing a lot of arrows..... would’ve preferred to do the MtnOps course but it was booked.