Mathews Triax for western hunting

Hey guys/gals. I've been looking at some of the newer bows that have come out this year and the one that seems to stand out the most is the Triax. I am always leery about the shorter bows since I prefer the stability that a longer ATA bow offers, but there seems to be a consensus that the Triax holds very well at full draw and feels very stable, even when you stretch the distance. In my head, the Triax seems to be a no brainer for the tree stand hunter but I have heard some guys are taking them out west. I don't tree stand hunt so I am curious as to what you other west/ mountain hunters think of the Triax and if it is indeed as stable as they say. Thoughts?

marktole

WKR
I shot it at a shop and felt that it was steady enough at full draw that it would shoot just fine at farther distances, regardless of the ATA lenght. If you go shoot it and its comfortable, I don't see why it wouldn't make a good western bow for you!

If you're comfortable and confident with it, that's what matters.

For me, it's not a bow I'm not ever going to be interested in though. I like my longer ATA bows over short bows.

trslabaugh

Lil-Rokslider
I feel like Mathews misses out on some western guys with their marketing. I haven't hunted out west with it, yet, but definitely will be! I freaking love mine!