Good archery shop to vsit

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m looking for a quality archery shop fairly close to me in the upstate of South Carolina. I have no problem driving a few hours for good service and good information.

I have an older Mathews bow that I’d like to get a new sight for and perhaps a couple of other upgrades. Also like to have some new arrows and perhaps change the configuration of my current set up. I’d like to possibly look at a new bow also but I have no specific bows in mind to consider currently.

There are very few shops close and frankly I’d rather branch out to find one that provides quality service from mature individuals with genuine experience in the field of archery.

I welcome any feedback and suggestions.

Thess87

WKR
I don’t want to be one of those guys cause I know it was exactly your question, but I kept hearing about no limits archery in Denver from instagram. I live in Kansas but stopped by there on the way skiing. That shop was top notch. Great guys and good service. I know it’s to far for ya but just wanted to give them a shout out. I talked to Justin super cool guy.

rlmmarine

WKR
Try going to mathews websight and doing a search for local dealers
Then look them up on Google for reviews
Sorry but best I can due for you

OP
philos

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try going to mathews websight and doing a search for local dealers
Then look them up on Google for reviews
Sorry but best I can due for you

I did that well before I posted this but I am looking for someone that actually knows first hand about a shop.

rlmmarine

WKR
I hope you find one but I can honestly say there isn't anything in the daytona area I go to kings archery in louisville when I'm passing through

OP
philos

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seem more difficult to find decent archery shops. Sadly a number of places around me have closed in the last few years.