2018 Cold Bow Challenge

JWW

WKR
Anyone interested in trading for the Matrix gift card? I'd go for broadheads, phoneskope or off the grid stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jds44

FNG
Trad Division

attachment.php

Phone Skope goes to jds44

[/B][/SIZE][/B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/B][/SIZE][/B]Winner's need to post on the thread AND email me [email protected] their shipping info within 10 days or I'll redraw.

Thanks for putting this on Robby!

Not to sound unappreciative, but I'm primarily a whitetail hunter in the southeast who doesn't use a spotter. So, I'll offer up the Phone Scope on the trading block for either a Stealth Cam or an Off-Grid kit if anyone is interested in swapping.

Moneyball

WKR
Thanks for participating everyone and congratulations to the winners!

Moneyball, reply to the email I just sent you and your Iron Will Broadheads will be on the way.

I didn't have enough time between setting up a new bow and leaving on a bear hunt to participate yet, but I'll be doing this soon as I think it is a great way to measure your true effective range.

Special thanks to Robby (v100 @ 60 yards) and Tony Trietch (s125 @90 yards) for using Iron Will broadheads for your groups. Nice Shooting!

Bill,

Thank you for the email. I can’t wait to get the heads in. It speaks volumes when a company is willing to put their product out there for something such as this.

Thanks again!

blackdawg

WKR
Thanks sponsors and Robby,,been a tough week,,didn't win a drawing,,,again!!!!!,,,,can't seem to find where I received my preference point,,,,blahhahah....you Idaho guys and no preference point games,,,,

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone interested in trading for the Matrix gift card? I'd go for broadheads, phoneskope or off the grid stuff.

The Matrix is 5 weeks out now, just FYI.

Love doing this
Thx Robby

I will say, I screwed on my iron will 150s, and they fly perfectly and I mean perfectly with my field tips out to 70.
I was really hoping for anothet 6 pack of those.
Looks like I will be supporting them as they are supporting us.
Lol
Greatest broad heads I have shot
In 35 years.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Slim Jim

WKR
Thank you Rokslide! What a great eventGood to know MER at all times especially right before season

JWW

WKR

Not to sound unappreciative, but I'm primarily a whitetail hunter in the southeast who doesn't use a spotter. So, I'll offer up the Phone Scope on the trading block for either a Stealth Cam or an Off-Grid kit if anyone is interested in swapping.

Interested in the Matrix target?

huntr6

FNG
Thank you for such a great challenge and to the companies who supported and donated. It was a great learning lesson and lots of fun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Much appreciate the work put in by everyone. Always nice to have sponsors who are willing to donate. I always hate when I need to go around to places to try to solicit donations. So thanks to those that donated.

Scottyboy

WKR
Wooo-hooo! Thank you Rokslide (Robby) for hosting this challenge, and THANK YOU BlackOvis for the generousity and camera!!

Hoot

WKR
I did not participate in this because I have some things I am working on dialing in, and I wasn't quite ready yet, but I followed along from the beginning, just want to say nice shooting everyone, and thanks Robby and Sponsors for putting it on, I will be doing my own variations of this, with my Iron Will s125's all summer, such a good concept!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for chiming in Hoot, we'll see you for next year's challenge. Would like to see those Iron Wills in action.

Sent you a PM several days ago. Haven't heard anything.

JDZ

WKR
Hey thanks. Not sure if I'm too late. I'm pumped to try the new sight!

Thanks to Rokslide and S&S!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
JDZ, you came in under the wire! I was going to redraw today. I received your email so watch for that order to go out to S&S Archery. You'll love that customized sight. Be sure and give us all some feedback on it after you've tried it.

Reminder to all, if you enter any of Rokslide's contests/challenges/review opps, you'd be smart to subscribe to the thread as in the event you win, I don't have time to chase people down to give them their prizes--you have to check the threads. A few people have missed their prizes over the year, just saying.