Need new bow sight

cambo0420

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys I'm looking for a new bow sight and I need a bombproof/ foolproof sight. I have also been leaning towards a 5 pin slider. I have a little cash to spend so I'm not afraid to fork some money out if the sight is worth it. And help would be much appreciated. Thanks

hntnnut

Lil-Rokslider
I'm running 2 MBG single pin sights one is the old version and the other is a pure driven 75 both on 6" dovetail mounts.

Richard

Spot Hogg have been most durable for me. I broke a Black Gold (Ascent Verdict) mount. It was the 6061 bracket, the second mounting hole is a major weak point when it is attached at the last mounting holes. I purposely torture tested both of them. Nothing whatsoever happened to the Hogg. Now I'm using an Axcel and I'm very impressed. The design is much better in terms of 3 axis and windage adjustment. Very durable so far too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

orbowhunt

Lil-Rokslider
I'd get the Option 6 sight from Option Archery if I were you. I've had mine for 3 years and put it in some pretty gnarly places. It's held up better than anything else I've tried. Plus its a pretty kick ass sight.

WJS23

WKR
I have had my spot hog hog farther 3 pin for 5 years now and have not had a single problem with it. It’s been tossed around the mountains in Colorado and has been dropped out of a few tree stands back home in New Hampshire.

Axcel accutouch slider is a SOLID sight. Fast Eddie XL is pretty much bomb proof. Cant go wrong with either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you think you need “bombproof” I would buy the Spot Hogg. Either the Tommy Hogg or Hogg Father. Both are what you want for durability, the Hogg Father has the dovetail for adjustability, but both can be set up as a 5 pin slider.