Arrow trimming

KEVINSENC

Lil-Rokslider
Was wondering about trimming arrow lengths. I’ve heard some people say trim the arrow at the Berger button hole and some say trim it even with the front of the riser. Any input would be appreciated..
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gumbo

WKR
If I go too short, I have a hard time getting over the fact I have broadhead a behind my hand. I also feel like with a limb driven rest I could slide a blade over my index finger if it doesn't come up. Right now I shoot a 28.5 inch draw and my arrows are cut at 28 inches carbon to carbon, and I use HITs and X-nocks. These still make me cringe a little with broadheads but I've never had an issue.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I cut all mine for just in front of the rest. I have a 32 1/2" draw and my arrows are all 30" to 30 3/8" from the nock groove. I never even give it a second thought, and I've shot 1.5" cut 3-blade Ramcats.

I'd worry more about what the dynamic spine is at each length than anything else.

OP
K

KEVINSENC

Lil-Rokslider
Im thinking about trimming them to 30" which is just even with the Berger botton hole, that would make them 30" long and my draw length is 31" , I have a QAD rest so there wouldn't be any interference with broadhead that I could tell...