Iron will broadhead weight tolerances

Brendan

WKR
Weighed all 6 of my S125's. All new and not yet shot, rounded to the nearest tenth of a grain:

Not sure how I feel about it. Would have liked them to all come in above 125, and then have the initial sharpening take them down to 125-126 to allow for a little loss as they're resharpened in the future.

For comparison, my Easton RPS Field Points for my Axis come in around 127 grains, and my standard Saunders field points come in almost exactly 125 grains.

MattB

WKR
Statistically speaking the difference is about 1% or less on the the above quoted specs.
Just how do you propose to do better then that on a machined and the sharpend product? We are talking about a broadhead here, not a areospace part.

Other much cheaper BH manufacturers have figured out how to build BH's to weigh what they say they do. If I was going to spend the money for ultra-premium heads like Iron Will, I'd expect they would at a minimum match that aspect of much cheaper broadheads.

Mine have all come in under by a little and I am OCD but this is one thing that has never bothered me. 5 grains will not make a difference, hell my 150G field tips weigh 145 so my Iron will's match them perfect. They Fly so well and are incredibly durable that I don't let it bug me at all.