Funky shots

So I was on Day 2 of cold bow today and the shot was crazy. 50 yards skipped in front of the target and was waggling horribly the entire way. 3 follow up shots did the same strange “somethings wrong” type of flight.

Brought bow in and just checked everything visually and made sure all screws were tight. Can’t find anything visibly wrong.

3 hours later it’s driving me crazy... I get my wife to hold phone while I shoot to see what’s up. Bullseye... 3 bullseyes from 20 and three from 50... arrow flight looked perfect.

I’m at a total loss what caused the problem this morning.

The “ONLY” thing I can find maybe wrong I’ll document with two screen shots from slow motion video of a shot from 50yds. First is right after arrow is fired. Maybe 3” travel. The second is about when the rest is completely dropped.

The focus is the arrow shaft vs the hoyt rubber shelf guard. You can see the arrow is slightly lower. I’m grasping at straws here trying to find what happened with 4 shots this morning...
caaec375379ee4843d5c81cff81030d7.jpg

f2473493234dc111ef9e25cf23e73b7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
itsTyrtruion
Pictures were taken with everything exactly the same as earlier? Except you hit where you were aiming?

Yep. Had my wife film several slomo videos to see if there’s a cane clearance issue or the rest was getting in the way. The only thing I can see is the shaft losing altitude (very slightly) immediately after firing. 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk