Eastern New Mexico archery shop recommendations

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all, I moved last year to the portales area and am wondering if anyone on here has any reccemondations for archery shops in the area with good techs and service. In need of new strings cables and arrows.

The closest I found searching was Kill Shot Outdoors in Roswell but I really couldn't find any reviews, they seemed to be a newer shop. Does anyone have any experience with them or other shops around.

Appreciate it in advance

OP
W

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
To anyone here looking for a review I ended up going to kill shot outdoors in Roswell last evening. The shop was solid, not the biggest stock but they have quality equipment and a very nice range. The bow shop and tech were great and very helpful. Was more than happy to test DW, check speed, max out DW and recheck speed just to see what my bow was shooting before getting serviced. Talked about exactly what I wanted in a arrow and showed me some other options in the catalogues so they can order exactly what I want. Ended up going with beman defender elites.

I will miss my bow for the next couple weeks but can't wait to start shooting with new strings, sight, and arrows.