Scott Wrist Strap

Clarktar

WKR
Wanting to purchase a Scott Wrist strap, the NCS one, but need it in the smaller size (women). I can not find them anywhere. I can find the regular sized version for sale. Anyone have any information on where I can buy a replacement strap that is smaller? Prefer the Scott NCS type.

Thanks,

have you tried calling scott. i tried to hunt down a replacement ncs strap a few years ago and ordered through an online company that was less than upfront. online company showed it in stock so i ordered it but it wasn't, they ordered it from scott, marked it up and mailed it to me.

OR Archer

WKR
TruGlo makes a universal BOA strap that you can hook the NCS strap to. It sucks up pretty tight for small wrists. It’d be a good option if you can’t locate the other

Tilzbow

WKR
have you tried calling scott. i tried to hunt down a replacement ncs strap a few years ago and ordered through an online company that was less than upfront. online company showed it in stock so i ordered it but it wasn't, they ordered it from scott, marked it up and mailed it to me.

I’ve found Scott’s customer service to be excellent. A year or two ago I was searching for the rubber band that holds the release head against the strap, couldn’t find them anywhere, called them up and had a some in a few days.

OP
Clarktar

Clarktar

WKR
Scott was great! They are sending out a NCS youth wrist strap for 25.00.

Thanks guys

I called Scott a year ago when my 10 year old (or so) wrist strap on my Itty Bitty Goose was worn out. I had a new one in a couple of weeks in BC. $25 US or so. Good releases and a good company.