Sevr Broadheads / Ulmer Edge?

jestanw1

FNG
Looks like the Ulmer Edge is making a comeback but rebranded as “Sevr” broadheads. Anyone know anything about them? I just seen them on Instagram and looked at the website. Looks like they’re titanium and sold in singles.

The rumor has been that it is in fact Easton manufacturing them. Only selling 100 grain version this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJS23

WKR
It’s cool that you can order as many or as little you want I’ll order one and see how they fly

I ordered 6 to try out. Won’t ship until end of July though. Cutting it close...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I just can't do that blade angle. I was really hoping for something different myself.
What happens when one of the blades break? Won't the other fold in and make this a field point?

Man I just can't do that blade angle. I was really hoping for something different myself.
What happens when one of the blades break? Won't the other fold in and make this a field point?

If a blade were to break the tab that opens it in the first place is going to keep the blade cutting it will likely be a smaller cut but there is going to be cutting. This is an improved version of the Rocky Mountain Gator. Rage bought them years ago and private label the Gator for Bass Pro as the Red Head Gator. There is well over 100 reviews of that head which is made with the aluminum ferrule of the rage and vast majority are very positive reviews. This will be vastly superior head with the additional strength of the titanium ferrule and thicker front to back of the blade which will enhance the strength.

Randy Ulmer - SEVR broadheads - Sevr Broadheads

Last edited:

Chevynbow

FNG
Jestanw1,

Please give me a PM regarding your Vulture 15x56’s...I’m new to the site but can’t comment in classifieds. I have a plethora of feedback on the Hide under chevynbow. I’ll pass my cell via PM. Thanks